Keep the kids at your Christmas get-together occupied and entertained with this INSTANT DOWNLOAD activity booklet!
This printable book includes 8 fun activities + the coloring cover with Santa and a snowman on the back.
Lots of cute woodland animals and characters to color in, a squirrel maze, decorate a tree drawing prompt, a cute deer word jumble, a Christmas wishlist writing prompt, a connect the dot penguin, a winter themed word search, hedge hog and owl tic tac toe, and a Christmas ornament counting activity.
After assembly, the book measures 5x7"
You can download the PDF files and print copies for all the kids at your Holiday dinner or for an entire classroom. Print as many copies as needed for personal use.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• 3 sheets of paper per book (I used 2 sheets of plain white copy paper for the interior pages + 1 sheet of thick kraft card stock for the cover)
• a standard printer with black ink
• knowledge of how to print double-sided
• stapler or string to assemble
• creative kiddos!
• Assemble with a regular-sized stapler by opening up the stapler and stapling the spine over 2 sheets of cardboard, then manually close the staples.
• Alternatively, assemble with string. Guides for poking holes are included in the file.
• Set up your printer to have the smallest margins possible to ensure nothing gets cut off.
• When printing double-sided, choose "short-edge binding" from the "print layout menu".
Designed by Kati Maxwell for Kudzu Monster.