Looking for a unique non-candy valentine idea? I have been seeing awesome homemade slime recipes all over pinterest so I had to make a card for it! This cute pink Jelly fish wants to know "Are you ready for this Jelly?"
This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD of a printable JPEG card and circle.
They print 3 per page.
To assemble, punch holes on the guides, string a ribbon through, tape the string to the lid of the container, and cover the tape with the included circle.
I found the plastic condiment containers/ jello shot glasses with lids at Party City in a cheap pack of 60.
Once you download the file, you can print as many as you want! Print valentines for the whole classroom.
Printable items included with this purchase:
- printable jellyfish slime valentine
INSTANT DOWNLOAD FILE DETAILS:
- Download is in a zipped folder
- All files are created as vectors and saved at print-resolution: 300 DPI
- Each printable is set up as a letter-sized (8.5 x 11) print-ready PDF file (Adobe Reader is recommended for using PDF files and is available for free online)
- Your file(s) will be available immediately after payment clears
*** All printable items are for personal use only and are not to be resold or redistributed. ***